Saturday 2 June 2012

Terrific week

It was an amazing, terrific week or should I say past few days. Fist I was a part of wonderful Art fair in local park on Thursday afternoon. It rained twice, but we weren't discouraged.


Actually it was so many of us, we had to share stalls. I shared mine with wonderful Ajda from P!ka.Za piko na i


I finally had a chance to met Anja, who makes lovely pottery

It was such a nice afternoon. A lot of people, nice energy, a few sales. At the end of the day I was tired, but extremly happy. If you missed it, don't worry, next Art Fair in park Tabor will be held first Saturdays in July, August and September.

On Friday morning when I took a look if anything is new in my Etsy shop, I was thrilled to found out I made two sales! In next 6 hours I made another one. And this morning I made another two. That's 5 sales in 24 hours! Amazing!! I opened my Etsy shop about a year ago and for one straight year I didn't make a single sale. At the end of May I was thinking how happy it would make me if I could make at least 1 sale per week. Well, the start of June was above all expectations.

Enough of bragging, I have so many things to do. Fist on the list is cutom made cell phone bag, order some material, list new items to my Etsy shop... Before I leave, let me show you what I made this morning. A few mini frame purses. They're so cute, aren't they? Cute as a cupcake :)




Until next time, have a nice time!

6 comments:

  1. O kolk so lepe tele denarnice,men sta še posebej ta prvi dve luštne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, tole so pa krasne novičke. Vesela za tebe!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superca, me zelo veseli, da se začenjajo stvari razvijat in te mini mini so tako zelo lušne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!
    Keep on working and you will sell more...and those street markets...are perfect to know people in the same atmosphere in the city.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me veseli, da si imela dobro prodajo. Denarnice so pa, kot sem že rekla, fantastične.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo, yay for fabulous sales both outdoors and in!

    ReplyDelete