Friday 29 June 2012

ARTish

Hi. How was your week? As you know I was in Valencia and I'll tell you all about it a bit later, first I have to tell you about ARTish.


ARTish is a lot more than just another Fair. ARTish is a place where people can rest their eyes on beautiful pieces made by Slovenian artists and is a place for a chat, a place to share ideas and used clothes and learn something new in lots of creativity workshops.

I'm very very happy to be a part of next ARTish which will take place tomorrow in Ljubljana's Gornji trg between 9 AM and 8 PM. More HERE and HERE

I hope to see you tomorrow! Have a great wekend! It's going to be hot in Ljubljana.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun fair, enjoy! It will be raining here again this weekend, just like it has all month *sigh*

    ReplyDelete