Monday 29 November 2010

And the winner is...

I read all of your comments and just could not decide who the winner should be. So after thinking loooooong an hard I decided to donate fabric to all of you! The only diference will be the quantity, that means the first commentator will be getting the biggest box of fabric, the second commentator a bit smaller box of fabric and so on. But don't worry there's enough fabric for all four of you!

Please contact me at blackbird.bags@gmail.com and let me know your home address. As for you Hrandica I hope you'll be visiting Slovenia soon, because I don't want to send a big box of fabric 800 km far.

Have a nice day and thanx for visiting my blog and all your comments. It means a lot to me.

13 comments:

  1. Ohhh, evo mene, že vem kaj bom.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sem prepozna...mah, pa drugič:D Lepo ustvarjajte!

    ReplyDelete
  3. matilda, kaj bi pa naredila iz tega blaga? Sem pregledala vsebino vrečk, a žal so premajhne flike za ovratnico in povodec ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ne se sekirat, jaz sem hrček;) Za najin Biba projekt bova našli točnotapravo:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tako je Cherry c. Pošlji mi mail z domačim naslovom, da bom vedela, kam poslati.

    matilda, zmenjeno!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristina 1000x+.. hvala... Evo sem se dokopala do bloga,.. hvala za opozorilo. Komaj čakam da pobrskam po paketku. Veselje bo na več koncih!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooo komaj čakam, kaj bomo lepega lahko ustvarili iz blaga!! 100krat hvala, da si me opozorila na lepo nagradico!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kistrina... bellisimos tus trabajos !! felicitaciones un beso grande

    ReplyDelete
  9. maria elena, muchas gracias por tu comentar! Besos y abrazos a tu tambien.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH, wow? What have I missed?? Congrats to the winner, then!

    ReplyDelete
  11. babalisme, no problem, I'll be giving away more stuff in the future.

    ReplyDelete