Tuesday 17 July 2012

Productive week

I haven't been blogging much lately, have I? So, what's happening? Am I

1) dead? No, not yet :)
2) on vacation? Oh, I wish....
3) lazy? Yes, from time to time, especially when it's to hot to think, let along sew.
4) very busy. Yes, that me :)

Since I came back from Spain an brought some really nice fabric, I had to cut into it. I made not one, but three handbags. The one on the top with red embroidery is my favourite one.


A bunch of coin purses and cosmetic pouches in red, baby blue, olive green and purple.


Frame purses.



This and much more will be available for sale on next ARTish on July the 28th.
You can find more photos on my FB page: http://www.facebook.com/blackbird.bags/photos 


I have to run now, so much to do. Until next time, have a great time!



4 comments: