Monday 19 September 2011

A fraction of fall collection

Hi. It's been a while since I've blogged. Yes, I know. I've been busy making the fall collection. But that's not all. My camera has had some issues. Or maybe the batteries - they're empty all the time, even the moment I charge them. Beats me. Now, how can I show you my new collection if I can't make photos?

That's all I can show at the moment because those were made a while ago. Some of you might already see it on my facebook or Flickr profile. If not, here you go:




Until next time....

4 comments:

  1. Te majhne torbičke so res pravi cukri. Jesenski vzorci so zanimivi...le kaj boš izbrala za zimsko kolekcijo.
    Pozdravček...♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesenske zadevice so zame pisane na kožo in prav zato mi je tvoja jesenska kolekcija zelo blizu :). Pa ti dve torbici sta tudi krasni, posebej prva mi je zelo všeč s tem vzorcem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. F in F medijev ne spremljam več, zato sem prav vesela da si se odločila svoje lepotke pokazati tudi na blogu. Čedna jesenska kolekcija.

    ReplyDelete