- I hope I'll find more time to sew, at least half an hour a day.
- I really really should finish what I started before I start sewing something new, so I won't have stack of half way finished projects.
- I would like to start quilting. I looks like fun, so what's stoping me?
- I don't use the sewing patterns, therefore I should start drawing the bags I make. I should make my own sewing patterns.
- I should spend less time in front of the computer and go out more or read more or sew more.
- I hope I'll continue with giveaways. It' so much fun.
- I hope to meet more people from bloging world.
- I hope I'll open a store on Etsy. That would be nice.
This is one of the unfinished project waiting to be done for some weeks. I finished it today, as well as some others little bags. And I sewed for about an hour or so. I very happy about it.
Enough of staring at a computer I'm off playing with my Irish!! Have a nice evening.